Similar to a classic Caesar, but with an exciting twist; these savory Bone Broth Vodka Caesars (aka Broth-tails) are absolutely mouth watering!
- 2 ounces Wild Moon Organic Chicken or Beef Bone Broth
- 2 ounces vodka (also tastes great without as a virgin Broth-tail!)
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Half teaspoon horseradish
- Half teaspoon celery salt
- Lime Wedge
- Celery stalk or garnish of choice
First, wet the rim of your glass by running the lime wedge around it, then place the glass upside down on a small plate containing the celery salt making sure the rim gets fully coated. Next, add ice and all remaining ingredients. Give a quick stir and squeeze the rest of the lime wedge in as well. A fun thing about this drink is you can really get creative with the garnish! Keep it simple with celery or go all out with olives, banana peppers, pickled beans, cherry tomatoes or even a crispy slice of bacon. Heck, throw a skewered grilled cheese on there and call it an appy. And lastly, kick back, relax and enjoy your Broth-tail!